Me & Liam
You should follow the people on this list AND @tracy_marq!
Every end of the year Twitter list of “who to follow” always includes every person we already follow. So I decided to take it upon myself to make a list of 140 underrated, super funny tweeters with less than 20,000 followers. Enjoy. Follow. Share. And don’t suck dick for money.
I was dating Derek when he came up with the idea for Drunk History- I remember him telling me about it over the phone and I had NO idea what he was talking about. It wasn’t until I saw the first one that I truly “got” it.
Here is the latest Drunk History starring Jim Carrey and um, RYAN GOSLING and Eva Mendes. It’s great. Enjoy!
Here is a list of my top ten favorite Christmas albums of all time, artist and album title.
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE)
2. Johnny Mathis- Merry Christmas
3. Nat King Cole- The Christmas Song
4. John Denver & The Muppets- A Christmas Together
5. A Very Special Christmas (the first one)
6. Elvis Presley- Elvis’ Christmas Album
7. Dean Martin- Making Spirits Bright
8. Willie Nelson- Pretty Paper
9. Johnny Cash- Country Christmas
10. Ella Fitzgerald- Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas
This will interest nobody but super Twitter nerds, but enough people ask me about it that I thought I’d do a wee post. Sometimes I repeat jokes on Twitter. This bothers some people. Granted, they are shit-breathed garbage people, as demonstrated by their taking the mental & caloric effort to write…